Bowtie's mission is to create a digital insurance platform that brings greater good to consumers. As we grow towards that mission, we're looking for highly dynamic, hands-on and passionate talent to our team.
A description of your work history (whether as a resume, GitHub profile, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Providing clinical support for Bowtie insurance policy holders with a wide range of health issues, you will be partnering with our dedicated Bowtie customer service representatives, who are non-clinical experts at Bowtie's plans, benefits and member tools.
Together you will advocate for policy holders in a significant and meaningful way to help them better navigate the healthcare system, which includes assisting in:
- Arrangement of medical specialist consultation and elective hospital admission
- Hospital discharge coordination
- Longer-term care management support
You will leverage your clinical judgment, empathy, and problem-solving skills to ensure the best outcome for each Bowtie customer.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Work with non-clinical teammates in assisting policy holder to navigate the healthcare system
- Communicate with policy holder via phone, email or secure messaging using your clinical expertise in an unscripted way to provide education on health conditions, new medications, and procedures
- Coach your non-clinical teammates on how they can help you to add more clinical value in all customer’s interactions
- Assist in the coordination of care across a variety of settings (outpatient, hospitalisation and home care) while maintaining strict confidentiality and the highest level of professionalism
- Actively reach out to policy holder undergoing difficult health challenges, develop care plans with them, and help guide them through the healthcare system to improve the overall experience