Bowtie's mission is to create a digital insurance platform that brings greater good to consumers. As we grow towards that mission, we’re looking for highly dynamic, hands-on and passionate talent to our team.
A description of your work history (whether as a resume, GitHub profile, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Being part of the team, you will apply your professional knowledge and expertise to support the SEO team for the following:
- Write and edit SEO friendly and accurate content related to VHIS, Insurance, health and lifestyle, so as to serve as public education and brand awareness
- Assist in copywriting for Bowtie website
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to create visuals, infographics and online tools
- Support in eDM and SEO initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Journalism/ Communication/ Chinese Language/ Media related discipline is highly preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in media/ content marketing/ copywriting which mainly focus on Chinese content for local audience. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Able to gather data and create reports for improving performance of content created
- Good team player, easy to communicate, creative and self-motivated
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress and Photoshop preferred
- Experience with SEO and video production is an advantage
- Interested in life & health insurance and InsurTech industry is advantageous
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.