Bowtie is a licensed life insurance company and Hong Kong’s very first virtual insurer. Built with modern technology and medical expertise, Bowtie’s platform will offer life and medical insurance plans to customers instantly and directly. Bowtie will also offer health insurance products under the Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) that is approved by Food and Health Bureau. By eliminating paper, commissions and intermediaries, Bowtie’s mission is to enable a new generation of consumers to access insurance protection and take control of life protection decisions for themselves. Bowtie is backed with HKD 234 million from Sun Life Financial and supported by leading international reinsurers. Stay up to date at www.bowtie.com.hk.
A description of your work history (whether as a resume, GitHub profile, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
You'll be sitting side-by-side with the Growth team (think online sales & marketing 2.0). The team focuses on converting prospects to customers, and keeping them happy. The team is made up of SEO and content experts, website optimization wizards, as well as customer-advocates. Depending on the project, you might interact with various marketing channels, the design team, and/or the engineering team - of which we all joined this “Bowtie movement” looking to change how this trillion dollar industry
- Bring real impact to business decisions. You'll listen to our customers by studying qualitative feedback and analyzing quantitative metrics. You'll bridge the feedback-loop between our customers and internal teams. You'll drive initiatives to improve the growth metrics.
- Surprise our customers and offer them a six-star experience. You'll work with CRM team (customer relationship management) to engage and retain our customers, launch and iterate on our Loyalty Program.
- Run new experiments on branded website and blogs. You'll work with CRO team (conversion rate optimization) to understand the buyer's journey and sales funnel. You'll do research and analyze how to help customers find out what they need, and how to sell better.
- Be part of building a programmatic marketing arm. You'll work with SEO & Content team to drive top-funnel traffic to our blog and branded site. You'll think of creative ways to drive quality traffic and prospects through content and new medium.
- Participate in business discussions with other teams. You'll primarily partner with marketing, design and engineering teams, and often work cross-functionally with other areas of the company including: partnership, operations, and compliance. Together with others, you'll identify opportunities, resolve blockers, and take the ideas to market.
- A university or college student. Your age or faculty doesn’t matter. We're open to full-time, or part-time.
- A kind person, you know how to have fun. This is a sprint as well as a marathon. We work as a team, and we leave no one behind.
- Have good Excel skills, or basic programming knowledge. Not a must, but a big bonus. We automate processes so we can 10x our output. Don't worry if you don't have any - look up Zapier online, and let us know if you're excited about the future.
- Hungry, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented. You’re excited to wear many hats, get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure results and success.
- Impatient, but introspective and optimistic. You‘re not reactionary. You're disciplined in learning about what worked and what didn't. You lead discussions and drive forward with next steps. You keep looking for ways to self-learn.
- Analytical and aren't afraid to be wrong. You have a strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross-functional teams. You learn from mistakes and will try again when we're wrong.
- Passionate about great designs and genuinely curious about technology. You‘re excited about building an online experience which customers love. You have an opinion on what works, what doesn’t and why.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.