We are a technology startup on a mission to reinvent the insurance space. As the first licensed virtual insurer in Hong Kong, we are here to bring back the Good of insurance and offer affordable and readily accessible insurance protection to the public. As an ambitious startup, we are designed to grow big, and to grow big very fast. With that in mind, we are looking for a IT Support Specialist to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. If you are an IT support professional with the aspiration to grow and pick up new skills, get in touch today! We offer good career prospect. You will have the opportunity to develop and become an expert in security, cloud and/or system engineering with us!
Please send your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. Your majoy responsibilities will include:
Tech assets management
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology or productivity tools for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
Onboarding, Help desk support and trouble shooting
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Provide productivity tools onboarding and ongoing training
- Vendor management e.g. Office Network, Access Control, CCTV system etc..
- Manage 3rd party cloud services, e.g. Zendesk, license and vendors
Security & Privacy
- Design and roll out security controls
- Ensure network security e.g. Office wifi, VPN management
- Document/research on security frameworks, mapping to banking and insurance-company level security, linkage to regulatory guidelines
- Develop and implement solutions to ensure privacy policies are correctly implemented
- Provide regular security training
If you are interested in cloud technology/infrastructure, you will also have the opportunity in gaining hands-on experience in the area!
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. On top of that, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication (both English and Chinese) and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.