We are a team of accomplished startup veterans and senior executives from the insurance industry joining forces to make insurance good again. We believe that insurance is fundamentally good, but the current system is backward. Instead of serving its original purpose of providing protection, far too many insurance products in Hong Kong are designed with savings or investments in mind and complex fine print. Our goal is to offer protection-focused, transparent and truly customer-centric insurance products to the public by combining our tech capability and domain expertise. Join us in our journey to reinvent insurance!
Send adescription of your work history (whether as a resume, GitHub profile, LinkedIn profile, or prose) firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate with no Chinese language skills will not be processed.
Being part of the partnership team, you will apply your content / graphic creation skills and digital marketing knowledge to support the team for the following:
- Coordinate, implement and monitor campaigns with partners and vendors
- Develop, review and update marketing collateral, including brochure, videos, website content, emails and press release across various formats and platforms
- Assist with offline events, including liaising venue and other external vendors and other on-site support
- Gather and analyze metrics for marketing-related activities, assist in preparing campaign and post-event reports, and deliver actionable recommendations based on findings where required.
- Conduct due diligence on potential partners and counter-parties
- Support partnership marketing initiatives
- Assist with other marketing projects and adhoc activities to support the business as required
We welcome university or college students from all discipline. Your age or faculty doesn’t matter as long as you are:
- At least 1 year of working experience, preferable in the marketing field
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese/Cantonese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details, good organizational skills and multitasking
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations in a friendly manner
- Willing to learn, self-motivated, proactiveLast, but not least, a kind person, you know how to have fun. This is a sprint as well as a marathon. We work as a team, and we leave no one behind.